Parent Actions Strong Values | Character Counts
- Volunteer to help with small defined tasks.
- Ask your Den Leader if they need help.
- Ask the Cubmaster or Committee Chair about the needs of the Pack.
- Remain positive and look for ways to improve the program – turn problems into solutions. We are not perfect and we will never will be perfect. So don’t expect perfect, expect honest effort.
- Follow the advice we give the boys… Do your best. If that includes getting trained then you need to get trained.
- Encourage other parents to help. Work as a team with projects that need attention.